Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I was walking with a ghost

I'm probobly out of my mind.

It's July 15 and I came back from the dead! WWWWooooooo!!!!

Actualy my vacation from New York was hella fun. I never thought taking a nap in the afternoon could be so relaxing and fun. I would recomand it to everyone. In fact, I'm still going to take little naps back here in New Jersey to let time pass me and get me of Mr. boredom.
-Good Idea-

Oh! My guitar skills are getting pretty good but I need a little twist and that to even start dreaming being on stage XD

Well to sum my vacation up, we went to the beach <--the signature.. time lol the beach there was beautiful. I went there with my cousin Abby and her mom and Rachel, she's ubder-cool; Biancos ; Poconos, Great Wolf Lodge, It wasn't my cup of tea but I had fun; and that's pretty much it, the rest I just had a great intamcy with Abby's bed and her blanket, wich I forgot to steal it from her :p might I say the red blanket was lovely! I didn't take much pictures but I took some crappy videos :) Have fun, I guess..


my cousin Matthew dancing under the stars


my first rockband! ha you might not want to watch this..

death in a japanese res.

this what happens every afternoon

poconos. some woman's face
don't ask

Matthew

No comments: